- Category: Medical Universities
- Published on 17 November 2016
Qiqihar Medical University
Qiqihar Medical University (QMU), located in the hometown of world-famous red-crowned cranes, stands by the scenic Nenjiang River and is a regular university of Heilongjiang Province. Founded in 1946, the University has a history of more than 70 years.Qiqihar Medical University is represented in the SAARC region by Alliance Educational Consultancy
Qiqihar Medical University has a glorious history of 65 years behind it. Founded in 1946, Qiqihar Medical University has grown from strength to strength in the last six decades and today it is one of the most reputed universities in China. Qiqihar Medical University also has several exchange programs with reputed universities in Asia, Europe and America
Qiqihar Medical University possesses 9 affiliated hospitals with a total bed strength of 3770. The equipment and infrastructure of all the affiliated hospitals is as state of the art as it is utilitarian. Qiqihar Medical University has faculty strength of 3453 in the university, including 952 full and associate professor. The University has an enrollment of 14944 students including 10081 Undergraduates and those in the 3-year system.
Start of MBBS for foreigners: 2007
First foreigner’s batch graduated: 2012
Since 2012 every year students are graduating.
For September 2016 Intake
Course Available: MBBSDuration:6 Years including 1-year internship
Total expenses in 1st Year: 30800 RMB (4630$) Per Year Fee 18600 RMB (2800$)
Breakup of First Year Fee: Fee Breakup:
Tuition Fee 15000RMB Tuition Fee 15000RMB
Hostel Fee 3000RMB Hostel Fee 3000RMB
Registration Fee 500RMB
Liaison and Management 10800RMB
Medical Checkup 300RMB
Health Insurance 800RMB
Visa Extension Fee 400RMB
• The hostel fee above is for 2 persons in one room
• Student has to pay first year fee on arrival otherwise university will not provide accommodation/ hostel room.
• Student will buyMedical insurance and pay visa extension per year.
• Electricity and water Bills are paid by students themselves.
• Student needs to pay for Chinese Language Books (300RMB) andBedding (500RMB).
• Food & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the above fees. Students themselves will pay these expenses.